The back-to-school season is in full swing, with kids across the country heading back to classrooms for a fun-filled year of education and memorable experiences. For the littlest learners just starting preschool, this is an exciting time to take a step toward independence and enjoy making new friends and bonding with their school family. As a preschool director, you get just as excited as the students, as everyone settles into a fresh routine full of possibilities.
There is so much to do at the start of the school year, it's easy to get lost in the chaos. It's important to take a step back and strive to stay organized and ahead of the curve, because there is so much going on in those first months of school. School pictures are one event you won't want to forget as it's a wonderful tradition that provides families a convenient and beautiful way to document their child's growth each year.
Schedule Picture Day with Lifetouch Preschool Photography now so families can enjoy images that celebrate the important milestone of the preschool years. But that's not the only reason to book Picture Day. Here are 10 smart reasons to work with Lifetouch and schedule Picture Day ASAP:
- Every photographer receives extensive training in photographing children 0-6 years old to ensure every image captured is adored by your families.
- Annual background checks of our photographers are performed for the safety and security of each child and center. You can feel confident working with your team.
- Lifetouch makes directors' and teachers' lives easy. You can expect reliability, from being on time for Picture Day to delivering quality photos to families.
- It's a fun experience for kids that builds on the school picture tradition that their parents know and love. Lifetouch captures the personality of every child to make the Picture Day experience fun for all.
- You get easy access to everything you need to plan and promote Picture Day, including reminder tools that can help you customize your newsletter and social media channels.
- Choose from various photography options for schools, including commission and non-commission programs.
- Staff members receive a complimentary staff package (one 5x7 and 4 wallet-sized) of themselves and a discount is available for staff children.
- Lifetouch distributes free SmileSafe photo ID cards as a service to school families. SmileSafe cards can be given to parents or placed in backpacks. Lifetouch portraits have assisted in the recovery of children in 24 states.
- If you partner with Lifetouch for a Fall Picture Day, there is an exclusive fundraising opportunity to raise money all year long using a Shutterfly Storefront. When anyone makes purchases on Shutterfly through your custom URL, 8% of the total goes directly to your school.
- Feel good about the secure online ordering for families. Lifetouch servers are in a secure data center with restricted access, security teams maintain regular PCI scanning for secure credit card processing, and there are multiple layers of authentication before access to images is granted.
By scheduling Picture Day now, you are staying organized while providing an opportunity for families to capture those precious smiles in keepsake photography that will be cherished for many years.###Social:Learn why directors love to work with Lifetouch Preschool Photography!Class rosters: check. School supplies: check. Picture Day scheduled? Learn all the reasons to schedule school pictures with Lifetouch Preschool Photography.
The back-to-school season is in full swing, with kids across the country heading back to classrooms for a fun-filled year of education and memorable experiences.